Hey guys! How was your weekend? Do anything fun?
As you probably guessed, I have an empties post for you guys today. The empties basket was again overflowing and I finally got tired of looking at the mess. I have some of the usual suspects, plus some new things as well.
Want to go through my trash? Keep on reading…
Hi guys! Just wanted to do a quick post to alert you to some good beauty deals CVS, Target & Walgreens are doing this week (Feb 15-21).
Here’s CVS (some of these deals require an Extra Care card to redeem – you can sign up for one for free):
- Milani Cosmetics – Buy One, Get One 50% off
- Makeup Academy (MUA) – Buy One, Get One Free
- Almay – Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- Nuace by Salma Hayek – Hair care is Buy One, Get One 50% Off, and $3 in Extra Bucks Rewards when you spend $10 on Nuance skin care or cosmetics
- Maybelline – Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- L’Oreal Hair Care & Hair Color – $4 in Extra Bucks Rewards when you buy 2
- Garnier Fructis hair care – 2 for $6 (shampoo, conditioner, treatments & styling aids)
- Physicians Formula – save $5 (must have an Extra Care rewards card)
And here’s Walgreens (some of these deals require a Balance Rewards card to redeem – you can sign up for one for free):
- Maybelline – Buy One, Get One 50% off (must have a rewards card)
- L’Oreal Cosmetics, Skin Care, Sun Care & Sublime Bronze – Buy One, Get one 50% off
- L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care – 2 for $7.98 (must have a rewards card) and if you you use the $3 off coupon found in today’s paper final cost before tax is 2 for $4.98
- Revlon – Buy One, Get One 50% Off (must have a rewards card)
- Garnier Fructis – Buy One, Get One 50% off (must have a rewards card – and get 3000 points, which is a $3 reward, if you spend $15)
- John Frieda Hair Care – Buy One, Get One 50% Off (must have a rewards card)
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish – $2 off with rewards card & in-store coupon
- Neutrogena Cosmetics – $2 off with rewards card and in-store coupon
- Olay Skin Care – 20% off (must have a rewards card)
And here are Target’s deals this week:
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara – 2 for $10
- Select Dove, Clear, Suave & Tresemme Hair Care – $4.99 each (and get a $5 Target gift card when you purchase any 4)
- Up & Up Makeup Remover 2 Pack – $7.99
Don’t forget you can stack manufacturer coupons along with all these deals (and if you have the Target Cartwheel app, you can stack those saving on top of your coupons – also at most Targets you can also stack a Target coupon with a manufacturer’s coupon)!
Hope you guys score some good stuff and let me know what you get! Happy shopping! 🙂