Hey guys! How’s your week going?
For today’s post, I thought it would be fun to do a tag post. After some looking on the interwebs, I stumbled across a beauty edition of the “Would You Rather?” tag, so that’s what we’re going to do! So strap yourselves in and keep your arms and legs inside the ride vehicle at all times.
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Messy hair and nice makeup. Definitely messy hair and nice makeup.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I’d rather have my eyelashes fall out. I could always just use false lashes until they grew back. I’ve done the over-plucking eyebrows thing and I’m still recovering from that fiasco.
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Definitely Sephora. Lots more variety (though I do love me some MAC).
4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?
Oh lawdy. I did the 80’s perm in the 80’s (NEVER AGAIN), so the lipgloss/lipliner look for sure (which I don’t see as a bad thing anyway – I do lipliner with a gloss over it at least once a week already).
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush. I can always blend it out at some point.
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
What? OMG! Evil question. I’ll go with Hammer pants…. only if I can do the Running Man too. LOL!!
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
I’d rather have weird tan lines than look like a demented Oompa Loompa.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color. At least I could style it so it would look halfway decent.
9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Oooohh tough one. I’d have to go with Twitter. Not sure why since I don’t even have a YouTube channel.
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I’d give up mascara over giving up brushes any day.
And that does it! If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged! But you don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to. But if you DO want to… have at it!
As always, thank you all so much for reading and I’ll see you again Friday with a new post! 🙂