Hey guys! How’s your week going?
So I was nominated by The Wonder of GLAM (sorry don’t know your real name) to do the Beauty Blogger Tag. I don’t think I’ve done this one so I figured why not, you know?
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
These were the questions given to me:
- What is your Ultimate Beauty Dream?
To do this blogging thing for a living. Or get to do a collaboration creating a product (lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.) with a company.
- What is your No 1 Beauty Tip?
BLEND! BLEND! BLEND! I can not stress that enough.
- The 1 Makeup product, you cannot leave home without it?
- Do you like to experiment with new products?
Does a bear…. Of course I do! I’m always experimenting with color combinations and whatnot. That’s the best thing about makeup. It’s all about experimentation and discovering what you like best.
- How many products do you use for your Daily Skincare routine?
5 – soap/cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream & moisturizer
- How many Nail Polish do you own?
Too many! And I’m always buying more (just bought 4 this past weekend). EEP!
- If possible, what is the 1 thing you want to change in the Beauty World?
I would love to see more recognition given to beauty bloggers/vloggers who are in their late 30s, 40s or older. The focus is on all these 20-somethings (and even teenagers) right now, and it seems like the beauty world has forgotten older women still enjoy and are enthusiastic about makeup too. I’m 41 and I’m more into makeup now than I was when I was in my 20s.
- What is your current Lip Care routine?
I love my Elf lip exfoliator (which I use a couple times a week) and my Jack Black lip balm (which I use every day)
- Your No. 1 Hair care product?
Gotta go with my Garnier anti-humidity hairspray. It actually works!
- Can you stay without any makeup for 1 Day?
Yes. And I have. Usually those are days when I hibernate at home though. But I have done it! LOL!
Ok so I’m supposed to nominate 10 bloggers for this. EEP! I nominate:
And here are my 10 questions for you!
- If you could only use 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Neutral eyes or bold pop of color?
- What is your favorite beauty secret/hack?
- How long does it usually take you to do your makeup?
- The “no makeup” makeup look or full on glam?
- Favorite lipstick shade?
- What is your biggest makeup struggle?
- Favorite high end makeup brand and drugstore makeup brand?
- Liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?
- Where do you see your blog a year from now?
Ok that should do it for today! As always, thank you all so much for reading and your support. I’ll see you again Friday with a new post! 🙂