Hey guys! How’s it going? Got a little bonus post for you today.
I was nominated by the awesome Jess over at Beautiful Breakable for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Write up a post explaining why you started blogging, along with a few tips.
- Nominate some of your fellow bloggers.
- Let those people know you’ve nominated them.
I’ve answered this question in previous tags, but I started blogging after watching a bunch of beauty vloggers on YouTube and thought, “Hey I can do this too!” But I’m awful on camera (I hate the way I sound and I end up rambling too much). Writing has always been one of my strongest skills (I took creating writing & composition classes in high school and college), so I decided to just have a written blog since writing has always come easy to me. I’m constantly amazed at how much my blog has grown over the last year. And even if I only inspire just one person though this blog, it makes it all totally worth it.
So here are some tips if you’re thinking of starting a blog of your own of if you already have a blog:
- Write about what you know and what you love. It makes finding topics to write about so much easier. Write because it’s fun, not because you feel you have to.
- Try to come up with a regular schedule and stick to it if you can. Even it’s just posting once a week.
- Interact with your readers! Reply to comments, even if it’s a simple, “Thanks for reading!”
- If you start feeling bogged down, take a step back and take some time off to clear your head. You’ll come back refreshed and ready to go again.
And now is the part where I’m supposed to nominate some fellow bloggers. But you know what? I’m just going to say…. If you’re reading this, you’re nominated!
Ok that should do it for today! As always, thank you all so much for reading! I’ll be back again tomorrow with a regularly scheduled blog post. 🙂