Hey guys! How’s it going? Yeah I normally don’t post on Tuesdays, so consider this a bonus post.
I was nominated by Stephanie over at A Beauty Venture for the Beauty Blogger Award. This is one I actually hadn’t done yet so… yay!
As always…. The Rules:
- State the name of the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- List ten random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Here are my answers to Stephanie’s questions:
You’re in Sephora and you have $100 and 5 minutes to spend it, what do you get?
It’s pretty easy to spend $100 quickly at Sephora, so I’d probably grab a bottle of foundation (the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless comes to mind), and a couple YSL lipsticks (which are like $30-something a pop) and… done.
You can only have one brand of high-end makeup, which brand do you choose?
Just one? UGH! Well…. I’d probably go with either Too Faced or uUban Decay
What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I’ve been using OPI polishes for over 20 years. However, I’ve discovered the LA Colors Color Craze polishes are pretty good and they’re only $1 each!
Do you go for length or volume in mascara?
A little of both really. I don’t slather my lashes with mascara. Just enough so you can actually see them for the most part.
Ulta or Sephora?
Ulta. Because they have both high end and drugstore brands. The best of both worlds!
How many eye shadow palettes do you own?
Currently, I own 14. I’m on a palette no-buy at the moment… unless something really mind blowing comes out.
Favorite type of product to try?
Foundations and lipsticks.
Liquid or powder foundation?
I like both. They both have their pros and cons.
What tools do you prefer for your foundation?
I love my Up & Up Complexion Brush, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and my Beauty Blender.
What is your go to lippie?
Twig by MAC. It’s a perfect “my lips but better and a little darker” shade. Naturally Chic by Milani is a very close 2nd.
And my 10 random facts about me:
- The first high end foundation I ever tried was Bare Minerals. Was instantly hooked.
- I’m friends with several former MLB players.
- I have a sweet tooth that is never satisfied.
- I have a teddy bear named Duffy who is my traveling companion.
- I’m terrified of heights, but I love riding roller coasters.
- Probably at least half the lipsticks in my collection are very similar shades.
- My favorite soda is Cherry Coke.
- My least favorite household chores are cleaning the bathroom, laundry and cleaning the cat boxes.
- One of my favorite comediennes is Carol Burnett.
- I finally figured out how to line my upper lash line, but still never worn false lashes.
And I’m going to be lazy and say if you’re reading this, you’re nominated! And let’s just use Stephanie’s questions because they’re pretty good. 🙂