Hi there beauties! How’s it going?
Today I decided to do the “Get To Know Me” tag as I’ve seen it floating around quite a bit lately. So fasten your seatbelt and keep your arms, legs and other appendages inside the ride vehicle at all times!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I’ve done it both ways, but lately I’ve been coloring it at home (been doing it on and off at home for 20+ years so I pretty much know what I’m doing).
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
My hair? I try to change it up. Some days I’ll wear it straight, other days I’ll curl it. Then some days I’ll pull it up into a ponytail or wear my extensions.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Well, I SUCK at painting my nails, but I learned how to paint my glue on nails before applying, so I do that myself now and it looks like I just came from the nail salon. Pedicures… I haven’t had one of those in over a year. I am SERIOUSLY overdue for one. Those I do at the salon as well because I’m awful at painting even my toenails.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
It depends on if I’m wearing my fake nails. If I am, they last me about a week, then the glue weakens and I take them off. If I’m not wearing them, I don’t wear nail polish.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
When I get regular pedicures, definitely year round because I live in Florida and almost everyone lives in sandals/flip-flops year-round.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Ahhhh my weakness! A full face can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour (depends on involved I get and what I’m actually doing). Basic makeup takes maybe 15-20 minutes.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I used to do foundation first, but now I do my eye makeup first in case there’s fallout, which makes for easier cleanup.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Does hoarding count?
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn false lashes. I’m just now learning how to line my upper lashline halfway decently.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I’m an all or nothing girl, so if I’m wearing makeup that day, you bet your sweet bippy I’m doing a full face!
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Yeah…. what? You got a problem with that? LOL!
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I have, but I don’t want to!
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not as many as I’d like! If we’re talking foundation, then just a couple. Eyeshadow palettes are another story though.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
Sometimes. I usually check the weather forecast the night before and usually plan from there. Other days I’m like “F**k it!” and just throw something together last minute.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Maybe once a month? I have a bazillion handbags so I try to keep a steady rotation (though sometimes I just keep switching between my top 3 or 4 favorites).
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Weekdays…. around 6am. Weekends? I usually don’t get up before double-digits unless I have something planned.
18. How often or when do you workout?
Work… out? What’s that? I used to work out at least a couple times a week but I have SERIOUSLY slacked off over the last 4 or 5 years. I really need to get back at it though.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
Barefoot: 5’7″. In heels – 5’10 to 6′
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
No. But I do know some basic phrases in Spanish and Japanese.
22. How many pets do you have?
I have 2 cats, JT and Chandler. They’re spoiled brats and they know it!
23. How often are you on WordPress?
I only publish posts 3 (sometimes 4) times a week, but I’m on checking and reading other people’s posts pretty much every day.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Always! And I’m trying to be better about responding to comments posted on my own blog.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes. It depends on if something catches my eye.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is so generic and boring. After I came up with it I thought, “Man I should have come up with something more clever!”
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Usually my iPhone, but sometimes my Olympus point & shoot camera.
28. What’s your favorite color?
Blue & Black
29. Do you swear?
Not on my blog so much but in everyday life…. all the motherf**king time!
30. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it’s almost 9pm on Sunday as I write this post. I’ll probably fix a snack and watch a movie or something.