Wow, it’s like Award-a-palooza here this weekend!
The Glam Gala nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much!
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m originally from Michigan and moved to Florida in 1999.
2. My favorite baseball team is the Tampa Bay Rays (even though the bazillion trades they’ve been doing this off-season are driving me crazy). I grew up a Detroit Tigers fan (since I lived in Michigan) and still like them, but I hopped on the bandwagon when the Rays had their amazing run in 2008 and have been a fan ever since.
3. I’m a huge Star Wars fan and can’t wait for Episode VII later this year. I’m also a big fan of Doctor Who.
4. I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. My entire living room is decorated with photos of it. One of my dreams is to see it in person one day.
5. Besides this blog, I also write for a theme park website, MiceChat. I’ve been with them since 2011.
6. I have a somewhat unhealthy addiction to coffee.
7. Since starting my blog, my makeup collection has probably tripled.
And here are my nominations! It was hard to find 15 blogs I follow who haven’t already been nominated for this, so I picked as many as I could. And If I nominated you and you have already done this one, you don’t have to do it again (unless you want to):