The lovely Kaily at somethingsunny.com nominated yours truly for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am truly honored (considering this blog was only started in May). 🙂
- You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
- You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
- You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
- You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
- You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin
7 Facts About Me:
1) I hate horror movies, but I love reading horror novels, especially anything by Stephen King. I also like Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles novels.
2) I know the movies Wayne’s World, That Thing You Do, and Ferris Bueller’s Day off pretty much by heart.
3) My favorite treats at Starbucks are a tie between a caramel macchiato and a strawberries & creme frappuccino with a shot of espresso.
4) My all-time favorite Disney character is Tigger.
5) I love kitschy things, especially those hokey roadside tourist traps. The weirder and tackier, the better!
6) I’m not a very big fan of chocolate. I prefer other kinds of candy, especially red licorice (Red Vines!), pretty much anything cinnamon and gummy bears. The only chocolate I go “gaga” over is British Cadbury and Ghirardelli .
7) I want to visit every Disney park around the world. So far I’ve been to Disneyland twice and Walt Disney World probably 100 times (I live 90 minutes from there).